- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation Announces “Orange Is the New Black” In Observance of National MS Education and Awareness Month
- TransMedia Group Retained To Produce Waves of Publicity For Launch of AQUA Television Network in Early 2015
- Smart Phone Security Features
- Crisis Management
- Brand Management
- Media Relations
- National And International Publicity
- Branding Campaigns
- Product Introductions
- Financial PR
- Marketing And Advertising
- Fundraising And Event Sponsorship
- Skilled And Experienced PR Leaders
- Product Placement
- Search Engine Optimization And Marketing
- Website Design and Copyright Protection
- Online And Media Presence[/custom_list]
Our mission is to make our clients newsworthy in ways that advance their business goals. First we develop a plan. It identifies what we seek to accomplish and how we propose to go about it by creating effective media strategies and tailoring messages to attain clearly-defined objectives. To do this, we’ll look objectively at our clients’ business. Then from our vantage of many years of media experience, we’ll find out what’s different, special and interesting about our client. Always, we’ll spot something, some hook that will make not only a good story, but a compelling story, an irresistible story, a believable story to the media. Then we’ll create the most effective ways to underscore its timeliness and drive home the salient points we need to make. Our news releases and other presentations on behalf of clients are always truthful and accurate, but never dull or lacking in originality. We tell our client’s story inventively — in the best possible way to attract media attention. We target media that reach markets of importance to our client’s business. And we hit our prime target over and over again.
NBC’S THE VOICE & #TEAMSHAKIRA "Monique Abbadie" debut's her song NO FEAR
Let me take your brand for a spin!
I'll be a most enticing spokesperson.
~ Lisa Armoyan